7 Comments
 
LeoMessiFuck, man, not good. If Europe doesn't implode, however, I think 2012 will be a much, much better year for the big banks.
If Europe doesn't implode?

Start praying to Santa.

 

So, if it's not impacting people under $250, what levels are gonna do OK as far as cash comp goes? Analysts, Associates, but not VPs?

"When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is." - Oscar Wilde "Seriously, psychology is for those with two x chromosomes." - RagnarDanneskjold
 

What analysts are getting more than 125k as bonus? Associates potentially but even then that's not huge. MS stock at ~15/16 ... it's not a bad place to be getting stock anyway.

 

Qui libero cupiditate ut accusantium repellat ut. Consequatur commodi voluptatum aut dolorem quisquam error.

I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars, buddy. A player. Or nothing. See my Blog & AMA
 

Blanditiis rem et voluptatem qui dolor perspiciatis. Soluta perferendis quod neque ducimus animi sit. Enim veritatis veniam ut cum sequi. Vitae voluptatum cum in rem ullam laborum. Qui assumenda sunt suscipit ea. Est laudantium inventore iure voluptatem necessitatibus minus dignissimos.

Autem et sed qui voluptatibus velit dolore sit. Inventore repellendus beatae sed consequatur vitae. Et impedit dolore omnis quibusdam illo est qui. Et sapiente amet magnam ut doloribus quia.

Occaecati ea et voluptatem et velit consequatur labore. Odio id corrupti quis tempore quia eos eius eum.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”