My 2008 blog
from bsc-jp-lb-bar
lastbearstanding.blogspot.com
check it out and leave a comment.. I am working on it now so more post will be up through out the day.. let me know what you want to know more about
from bsc-jp-lb-bar
lastbearstanding.blogspot.com
check it out and leave a comment.. I am working on it now so more post will be up through out the day.. let me know what you want to know more about
| +85 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 50 | 20m |
| +85 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 18 | 1d |
| +66 | You should probably leave IB | 26 | 5h |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 16h |
| +44 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 24 | 1h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 2d |
| +40 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 29 | 4h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 8 | 12h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 3 | 1d |
| +22 | Lateraling as Analyst | 18 | 2h |
Career Resources
sounds interesting so far. lets hear more about those unlucky stories
leave comment so I can get a feel if it is worth me writing... some pretty funny stuff....
i'd read it. the first sentence or two in the more recent post was a little hard to read fyi
thanks man.. I will edit... all are first drafts so need to go back and work over... getting some funny emails from people...
Looking forward to reading it later.
I like it. Keep posting.
Good stuff man...keep posting
will cont to post things.... please leave a comment so I will know I have people checking it out...
you can email me at [email protected] if you feel I need to change or add something.
hope everyone likes it and if you dont.. I will try harder next time..peace
hey man
good stuff so far
Real unfortunate string of events!
Thanks for sharing and good luck.
new things posted
I love it, it's great. Just one piece of advice: proof read. There are a couple of spelling/context mistakes. Other than that it's awesome, keep it up!
Gini - We get enuff of that grammar police stuff at work! Let the man blog with freedom :D
everything is a rough draft and only typed once.. I may go back later and edit...
if you understand it then great... will do better next time
I am in s&t not banking.... sorry everyone..
My wife will tell you I spell like dogcrap but add real good.
Voluptatum vel voluptas qui. Neque culpa quibusdam sed nihil et provident illum placeat. At non id odio aut ipsam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...