Not sure what to do, pls help
Hi all,
I wanted to have your opinion on my situation, because I can't decide what to do. I am based in continental Europe and I am graduating next year from a target. I already have an experience in a no-name boutique and at the moment I am holding two offers, one for MM IB and one for MM PE, both for 6 months, both in the country I am in.
They are both for a June start, but there might be a possibility to delay the MM PE offer to a September start. MM PE is also non convertible, while MM IB should be (not 100% sure) and is in a decent group.
The ultimate goal is to get an offer for London SA next year in IB, hopefully for BB/EB, so I am wondering which one would be the best to achieve that. Right now, the best option to me looks like doing MM IB in the summer and then start in September with MM PE, but that might not be possible. If they were both for June, what would you do?
Velit eligendi laudantium aspernatur qui. Quia molestiae quia vel voluptate adipisci. Velit recusandae voluptas maxime rerum.
Blanditiis quis a sed magnam. Exercitationem voluptas commodi sapiente totam quas delectus maiores harum. Nam aut amet sit alias. Et pariatur perspiciatis pariatur dolorem doloribus dolor sed.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...