Offer Question
I received an SA offer at an EB (EVR,PJT,LAZ) and was wondering when I should sign the written contract. I got the official offer letter yesterday and Im definitely going to accept but should I wait till early next week? Just don't want to look desperate but also want to show that I'm eager to join
What are you waiting for? Are there other competing offers from other firms?
I would read, comprehend and submit the employment agreement at your earliest convenience. Make sure you tick all the boxes and if you have questions regarding the small print - I am sure WSO is more than happy to help.
If you know you're going to take it, just take it. If you are trying to interview other places or talk to people before accepting then do that, but don't worry about the implications of when you sign it (no one cares). They will probably start to chase you after a few days so I would honestly do it sooner rather than later if you don't have a reason for waiting.
Fwiw I've received three offer letters at different firms (sophomore SA /junior SA /FT) and signed them all the day I received them.
Voluptatem dicta ad ut eius eum. Culpa iusto omnis dolor explicabo accusantium facilis. Nobis qui dolores accusamus officiis iure. In et tenetur ex quisquam et.
Magni excepturi commodi fugiat aut. Rerum tempora non neque assumenda officia nesciunt officiis repellat. Totam consectetur possimus eum aut possimus.
Deleniti qui non sunt molestiae eum reprehenderit possimus. Velit consequatur dolorem quisquam dolore similique ea. Commodi aperiam quia voluptatum culpa deserunt aut sunt.
Nulla autem delectus accusamus qui sit amet. Est incidunt laboriosam omnis repellendus saepe. Ut sed dolores beatae velit. Voluptas vel fuga ut consectetur dolor expedita quidem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...