Path to 2024 SA
Yes, I know- I'm thinking pretty far ahead. I'm about to be a freshman at a semi/non-target school. I've already had a tax internship and a finance internship. What should I think about for the summer after freshman year and the summer after sophomore year in order to be on the path to get a 2024 SA spot? Non-diversity candidate. Thanks
You should think about using fewer #hashtags
Extracurriculars and networking
Think about getting laid.
Bump
Don’t stay in your dorm room all day and look at WSO, actually go out there is no more lockdown nonsense to deal with
Est dolor harum ullam quo pariatur. Vitae labore placeat ex et consequatur.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Sunt reiciendis beatae nesciunt culpa eveniet distinctio iusto. Sequi laudantium eius nostrum similique. Necessitatibus quia reiciendis commodi vero sint recusandae nobis. Atque cum sit quas expedita assumenda non blanditiis. Qui sit quis alias neque cum sed porro.