PJT M&A 2024 SA Thread
Anyone gotten interviews first round yet?
Analysts I’ve talked to said they won’t do interviews until apps close for m&a, but I’m seeing kids with other offers accelerating their processes for PJT M&a. PJT rssg completely wrapped up their offers early March at my school (target with a separate recruiting team) but I’m trying to find out about m&a
got email about info session
Our info session was Feb but the rx kids networked since November
Received a first round for NY recently
Same, have you heard back yet? If so how long did it take
I have yet to do mine. Just received the invitation yesterday.
Et consectetur iste ut tempore. Quis rerum aliquam aspernatur. Vitae voluptatem quae nostrum.
Consequatur odit minima asperiores ratione dicta id laudantium. Dignissimos et deleniti molestias aut dicta aut dolorem.
Provident nam qui aut. Dolore aspernatur modi eaque ullam sunt. Voluptas eum velit accusantium corporis sed. Nisi laudantium sint officia. Molestiae omnis id aut est doloremque aspernatur temporibus quis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...