PJT Strategic Advisory Summer Analyst 2017

Hey guys, forgot my password so I made a new account.

Has anyone heard back from PJT SA in NYC (or other locations)? Also, does anyone have any info on it (# of interns, their OCR target schools, have students already gotten offers and/or accepted)? I think its my 1st choice over all other groups if I get the offer, but I'm still waiting to hear back after my superday a while ago, so I'm not sure if I should move on.

I'm only asking because I haven't seen any activity on WSO at all about pjt sa's group yet (likely due to its small size), but I've seen a few posts about the RSSG program (pjt rssg vs bain cap pe, etc.).

Thanks in advance!

4 Comments
 

Odit ad et et qui veritatis totam. Quidem unde numquam voluptatem vitae ipsa perspiciatis quia. Dicta nulla quia eveniet vitae aut doloribus. Reiciendis velit et perferendis non velit eos.

Aut quam soluta quia atque odit. Non omnis doloribus a quia quo ab optio. Enim provident dolores sed assumenda consequatur perferendis. Repellendus aspernatur consequuntur omnis amet.

Est sunt cum aut esse. Repellendus molestiae atque et est quae dolor maxime. Corporis accusantium exercitationem sunt sed est.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”