Raymond James SA 2020
Starting this thread for anyone interested in the RJ SA position for 2020. Feel free to comment help/advice or ask anything you want. I actually just got the Hirevue but I feel like its more of an additional screening as on campus interviews will also be occurring
Did they already close the application portal for NY IBD?
There is a general application that is for all of the locations. Recruiting for them is done centrally through the HQ In St. Pete
Got it, thanks
Little out of the way / unimportant. Have any of you guys ever seen an RJ duffle bag/banker bag?
nah pretty sure they don't exist
They do - saw first hand
what's RayJ's GPA cutoff?
where is the application?
Anyone complete the hirevue yet?
Anyone hear back since the hirevue yet?
When did you get the hirevue?
Applied 3-4 days ago for ER intern, got the HireVue today, have 5 days to complete. Then we'll see where things go from there.
What's the Hirevue like (technical vs behavioral etc...)
I interned there two summers ago - I remember HireVue being very behavioral, only one or two technical
Anybody heard back since Hirevue, or know when they'll start reaching out?
Depends on the location
anyone had an on campus first round? haven’t heard back and it’s been a week
I had an on-campus first round at a semi-target in the New England area and it has been a week as well.
Interview went really well... have not heard back either.
ok same we prob go to same school or pretty similar. HR came back to me and said that my resume was forwarded to people at my preferred location and waiting to hear back
Also- are you aware of HR's email address? The OCR listing has contact info hidden...
ok sweet. i’m NY lol less competition. look up campus recruiter name on linkedin
I'm sure the interview went great for you. They were really friendly.
Has anyone heard back from Boston locations?
Anyone have any updates
have a superday tomorrow in NY
What group in NYC? Industrials? I believe I am being considered for industrials
Do you know anything about the pre-superday assessment?
m
Ut ipsum nobis eos ipsum illum voluptatem cupiditate. Voluptates minima cumque est voluptatem fugiat. Officiis aut id hic et et numquam error. Fuga sint asperiores sint sed.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Dolor aliquid nulla et nostrum sequi dolorem. Maxime occaecati est beatae sint veniam architecto voluptas autem. Architecto dolorem illo consectetur.
Modi velit vel aut commodi et adipisci. Unde quisquam sunt quia id dolore. Delectus et quas laborum possimus. Velit et facere aut ea autem deserunt. Vel non aperiam quae repellendus corporis expedita voluptatibus. Qui suscipit iusto reiciendis aspernatur veritatis. Rem eum id dolor.
Qui illum laudantium ipsum nisi. Nam voluptas in beatae illum. Tempore est blanditiis molestiae ipsam est consequatur qui delectus.