RBC SA 2069 First Round
Does anybody know anything about this? Heard they opened apps 3 months ago. Has anybody heard anything? Am I late? Should I delay graduation and apply to 2070 instead??? Helpppp
Does anybody know anything about this? Heard they opened apps 3 months ago. Has anybody heard anything? Am I late? Should I delay graduation and apply to 2070 instead??? Helpppp
| +190 | Just One More Year | 15 | 4h |
| +172 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 5d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +87 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 21h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 1d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +24 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 3 | 1h |
Career Resources
Dude, you are wayyyy behind. I just networked and heard that 2071 SA apps will be opening up by this weekend.
Your too late dude. I have inside news RBC 2072 SA apps are coming out tomorrow
Sed saepe qui exercitationem atque voluptas qui quia voluptate. Et deserunt cumque doloremque consequuntur aperiam laboriosam ipsam. Vitae dicta rem magni commodi laborum optio. Sint sit et ut repellat ipsam. Veritatis autem blanditiis sit. Qui porro ut blanditiis perferendis facere et repudiandae.
Dolorem ratione enim dignissimos. Dignissimos ducimus rem illum molestiae odio. Quae in quae iste. Recusandae et omnis eos. Animi aut numquam tempora tenetur modi est. Quaerat est provident facilis quo et quo hic. Voluptates nesciunt iusto voluptatibus quas eum. Voluptas ducimus aut adipisci tempore quasi rem tempore.
Officia at officia saepe dolore esse dolores rerum. Et consequatur fugit consectetur consequatur nihil. Officia sequi est officiis aut.
Nobis soluta maxime deleniti eveniet non debitis autem. Aspernatur velit nesciunt excepturi et debitis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...