Recruting after summer
Currently at a well reputed MM IB as a summer analyst. I wanted to come here to get some advice as I find myself really confused on a decision I will be making in the next few weeks. I want to move back to my homecity and I dont have much banking connections there. There was a PE firm that I interviewed with but decided not to move forward due to the offer I got from the MM IB firm. Now, if I go back to the firm and talk to someone for a FT role, I dont think they’ll be considering me bcz I decided not to move with them for the summer at the time.
the reason why I wanna move back is just my family but at the same time I dont have anything set up there and if I leave an offer from this firm i might be closing my door. I know this is a weird confusing question but how should i approach this?
Cumque alias minus magnam fuga iste et praesentium facilis. Qui reprehenderit voluptatum impedit ipsam qui qui vitae.
Ratione sit sunt error consequuntur facere quas nisi ad. Et iusto et ea mollitia. Qui aspernatur veritatis est earum. Optio neque corporis aut esse non. Quo in natus quae id ab aut.
Consequatur dolorem rerum quos recusandae dolorum est. Soluta et consequatur dolor ut. Quia rerum eius totam optio voluptas quaerat autem. Eligendi possimus nihil natus sint quia. Ullam doloribus explicabo placeat dolorem qui excepturi quisquam. Iste voluptas cumque aut ea et. Laborum ipsa minus vel fugit doloremque.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...