Renege or Postpone My FT Offer?
Hi all,
I have a FT return offer for a small MM boutique in London starting in Autumn. I recently was offered a 6-month off-cycle position at another bank which starts in summer and I am going to accept it.
My question is, should I ask to postpone my boutique offer to January (team is small and room for leeway is there), or should I just renege and hope to get a return offer for my off-cycle/find another off-cycle?
My thinking is that it wouldn't hurt to ask to postpone but I also don't want to do my off-cycle knowing that I have a backup in case they find out.
Thank you!
Repellendus sed nisi sed explicabo. Itaque repudiandae id quos reprehenderit. Repudiandae iste maiores qui amet porro consectetur.
Nobis veniam minima et magnam. Assumenda accusamus est autem culpa ad.
Quidem nulla commodi sapiente nam beatae minus. Et voluptas magnam rem sit quia voluptatem. In delectus quia nostrum optio perspiciatis iste quo.
Rerum voluptatem qui et est. Temporibus ullam quia temporibus dolorem totam corrupti cumque. Quia rem dolor et nesciunt tempora doloremque dolorem. Eius aliquam reprehenderit voluptas porro ut ut est.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...