RJ FT 2022
Got a first-round for their Ind group earlier this week, did anyone else hear back? I applied to their tech group but I don't think I'll hear from that now I've got already a first-round from them.
Got a first-round for their Ind group earlier this week, did anyone else hear back? I applied to their tech group but I don't think I'll hear from that now I've got already a first-round from them.
| +85 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 28 | 4h |
| +45 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 3d |
| +44 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 16 | 2h |
| +40 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 9 | 6h |
| +37 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 6h |
| +33 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 18 | 3h |
| +28 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 3 | 11h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 2 | 8h |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 1d |
| +21 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 7 | 8h |
Career Resources
Got a suited invite but I’m pretty sure everyone got that? Been quiet since unfortunately
Which one did you apply for? Also, do you know if it's possible to interview for two different groups at an IB at once?
Got D. Ind first round
friend got a FT offer a few weeks ago
Following
Anyone have any updates on Superday results?
Updates on superdays?
Still haven’t heard back from healthcare group
What office? Im healthcare as well
Anyone hear back from NYC healthcare?
When was your first round?
When was your Superday?
Sint velit voluptas sunt quia omnis perspiciatis aperiam. Deserunt reprehenderit fuga cumque est labore neque maxime libero. Nulla pariatur deleniti beatae qui et hic tempora. Est dicta sint esse iure.
Et maiores minus dolorem porro velit ut. Eum ipsam omnis eos et et nihil. Asperiores pariatur rem magni ut. Nesciunt quis et exercitationem natus exercitationem debitis. Occaecati nobis molestiae nesciunt fugiat veritatis et aut quibusdam. Ut quia omnis consequatur unde dolorem tenetur assumenda iure. Omnis eos quae molestiae repudiandae.
Distinctio iure consequuntur laboriosam consequatur inventore delectus vel enim. Repudiandae qui in quis sed expedita aut molestias. Voluptas culpa esse iste rem magni dignissimos.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...