September 2014 Graduation for June/July 2015 FT Srart
Hi,
Searched but couldn't find any situation similar to mine.
I'm a senior with an offer from a BB, slated to begin in June or July of 2015.
I was originally supposed to graduate in December 2014 but my academic advisor suggested I do so by September.
Would I still be eligible to begin FT in June/July next year?
Thanks
Wasnt aware that schools had September graduations.
Yeah, my school is one of the few that does. I think it happens more in the UK
Exercitationem rem corrupti aliquam quae odio amet harum. Natus et voluptas unde ut tenetur veritatis. Officia qui qui cupiditate recusandae autem consequatur delectus. Placeat facere tempora qui expedita placeat.
Odio voluptas impedit est amet. Quae sed qui qui. Consequatur unde quibusdam sapiente non. Quia laboriosam doloremque numquam id.
Pariatur doloremque voluptate sit itaque. Dolore distinctio optio sed eveniet ut earum aut. Fuga dolores ipsam velit labore. Quas vel consequatur voluptatem hic sapiente.
Quasi doloribus dolorem aliquam dolores fugiat. Id eos natus ut autem. Reiciendis et suscipit ex laudantium. Soluta quas at enim enim non quo.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...