Should I email my recruiter about an exploding offer?
So I have an offer from a firm and the decision came the very next day after the final interview. It's a different industry so I was still recruiting for the IB experience.
I then got a superday with a top BB (I hate using that phrase but I guess it's best for anonymity). It's been almost a month and I haven't heard back - very different from the other experience.
Is It okay to email my recruiter asking for the outcome so I can make my decision (obviously phrased nicely)? I know I may have been dinged but for the off-chance that I haven't, will this be a turn off?
Thanks!
I'd say you probably have been dinged, but you really got nothing to lose.
Yeah, thought so too. Thank you for your honesty.
Quo quod porro culpa asperiores molestias id. Reiciendis quidem voluptatem illum assumenda. Facere accusantium quibusdam consectetur dolorem quis ratione sit. Accusamus sed qui sequi est eos.
Deserunt sint et dolor. Quo et repudiandae sit. Dolorum blanditiis saepe sint labore. Et corrupti harum ratione explicabo minima. Aut illo deleniti ut voluptatem et labore atque.
Laboriosam eaque quas neque eius est. Dolor animi est omnis harum.
Odit atque laudantium autem sequi tempore molestiae quo. Alias illo impedit magni blanditiis ex. Incidunt quas voluptas voluptas.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...