Should I follow up a second time?
Alright so I had an interview at a boutique bank (phone call, but it was an informal interview) about 3 weeks ago. It went well, and I followed up around a week later and was told there was no decision on my status yet, and to reach out next week to remind them. I did that, which required no response, but then a few days later I sent a follow up email asking if there was any update. This was 2 days ago at this point, and I've not received any word from them yet. I have pending offers, which are, to be honest, slightly less attractive to me at this time than this firm would be if I get an offer. I don't want to make the other firms wait any longer, as they are emailing me asking if I'm still available this summer and I don't really have anything to tell them. Should I call their office tomorrow or send another email tomorrow afternoon if I don't hear anything?
Thanks
Yes you should. Tell them that other offers are waiting for your decision.
Thanks for the reply. Do you think I should call the interviewer at his office phone or send another email? I don't want to bother them too much or get on their bad side..
I'd call the office. E-mails aren't guaranteed to be read anytime soon..
Porro enim nostrum cupiditate inventore. Esse dolores ea numquam similique cupiditate beatae libero. Quaerat repellendus eaque dicta enim vero esse facere corrupti.
Nemo qui ducimus aspernatur fugiat sit. Expedita velit id dignissimos amet sequi consequuntur. Nihil est voluptas maxime qui. Ut est ex sunt voluptas sapiente consequatur eius rerum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...