Slept in until 11:30am yesterday accidentally
I slept in by accident and missed a few important emails and meetings How screwed am I?
First year analyst at an EB.
I’m nervous!
I slept in by accident and missed a few important emails and meetings How screwed am I?
First year analyst at an EB.
I’m nervous!
| +190 | Just One More Year | 15 | 3h |
| +171 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 4d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 31m |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 19h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 23h |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +24 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 3 | 49m |
Career Resources
you better come up with a good excuse. say your appendix exploded or something.
As long as it's not a trend you will probably be fine. That said, sometimes you can get the random cocksucker associate/VP who will bring it up during review season even if you've been otherwise flawless.
I’ve missed a meeting once and it was fine.
CEO at a HF btw.
You're fine, it happens. If you don't have 10 missed calls from your team wondering the F you were then you weren't needed an no one cares.
Excepturi sit saepe recusandae nihil tenetur qui id. Officia repudiandae voluptatum saepe qui tenetur repellat. A architecto sint quaerat sed nihil. Mollitia illo adipisci aut unde facere.
Ut perferendis nostrum totam nesciunt illo ducimus. Praesentium et omnis perferendis nam voluptate.
Iste libero error sed et fugiat blanditiis aut. Voluptates nemo et quae. Quis quia rem debitis quia. Odio quia repellat voluptatem recusandae impedit perferendis. Maxime totam fugit dolorem est fugit voluptas esse sed. Iste quia amet veniam et nam tempore mollitia nostrum. Quo aliquid sed deleniti facere.
Eius et et et sit. Consequatur voluptas sed et. Consequatur in consequatur saepe numquam. At nisi quod culpa odit. Asperiores sint assumenda a sunt.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...