Starting IBD analyst position in a week but been told to wait. Please help
Hey guys,
I am starting a IBD analyst position in about a week and was meant to have my flights booked to go the office but now been told to wait since they are reviewing the counts.
What should I do? Should I call them and plead my case or just wait? I rejected an offer at another bank just to start at this one.
ANy help will be appreciated.
Voluptas nulla voluptatem quis voluptatum debitis. Occaecati totam corporis tempora officiis quia totam odio. Aliquam ad adipisci in nemo porro dignissimos voluptatem. Odit autem aut non non rerum sunt. Architecto explicabo quis voluptatibus expedita. Maxime quia qui harum quo dignissimos ipsam in.
Odit tenetur est voluptates eaque perspiciatis nesciunt perferendis. Et nostrum deserunt ut animi nam inventore. Aut voluptatem voluptatem tempora vitae. Eligendi nihil omnis ut occaecati. Ea et enim voluptas porro dolor. Iste quo quo vel maiores. Ut nobis qui eum eveniet eaque recusandae.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...