8 Comments
 

Saw a post from another user saying Stifel PubFin comp is 70k for 2022, could this be a mistake? That would be well below street for a bank that has a strong PF group.

 

Reason I ask is because Stifel's pubfin group is top 10, and I've heard conflicting reports on base comp. I've heard it's the same 100k as every other group, with different bonus figures, and I've also heard previous years comp at 70-80k which is far under street. Many banks such as Citi, WF, BofA, and others have pubfin group included in the recent base raises to 100k/110k so I was wondering if that was true of Stifel as well.

 

I could be wrong, but anything out of top 5-7 in Pubfin,  starts to become really unstructured.  I imagine that top 5 are Street for base pay and then everyone else is fairly unstructured and have heard / know pay varies greatly by office and firm.  If there was a historic post of some saying stifel was 70-80K -  I would believe that.  

As for current pay at outside top 5-7 firms - I have no idea what pay is.  
 

 

That makes sense. I know Stifel was #7 in PubFin last year and bases were raised last July. So I would believe 70-80k for 2020/2021 but I was hoping someone had numbers for 2022 and moving forward. Since PubFin is one of Stifel’s top groups I would assume they’d pay accordingly but I could be wrong.

 

Vitae et odit labore esse deserunt quisquam quidem saepe. Ipsam modi consequatur ut iusto temporibus. Recusandae adipisci nemo molestiae dolorem. Dolorem qui et laborum et vitae aliquam accusantium.

Iusto blanditiis aut asperiores est. Veniam itaque veniam aliquid ut. Dolorem autem nobis reiciendis qui. Voluptatibus praesentium enim aut tenetur nemo culpa iure fuga. Nemo qui illum in amet soluta repellat dolores nobis.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”