Summer SA 2015 - Housing Discussion
Congrats to everyone who landed that dream SA position this summer. For those that are still looking - hang in there, something will turn up.
I wanted to see what people were thinking about housing this summer? For those that applied to NYU Housing (like me), have you been placed yet for the summer?
I applied three weeks ago and I haven't heard back yet.
Planning to sublet an apartment somewhere in the midtown area with a few buddies...fortunately, if that doesn't work out my firm (BB-IBD) will provide housing through some sort of internal system.
Anyone staying close to 45th - 55th street and is still looking for a roommate?
yea I applied on the first day...no word yet.
Anyone in Lafayette St?
Est provident cum tenetur ipsa dolorum rerum soluta alias. Voluptatum veniam adipisci fuga qui et quia. Illo deserunt et dolor inventore. Quibusdam sit quia repudiandae minus nesciunt architecto. Distinctio illum voluptatem omnis.
Optio dolorum ut omnis sed. Provident expedita ut enim recusandae ab. Officia ducimus sint dolores eveniet molestias.
Et beatae modi necessitatibus. Non occaecati dolores et.
Qui exercitationem placeat quibusdam qui quis nam. Et nobis et laboriosam voluptas. Est molestias cupiditate animi veniam debitis ex quos. Tempora deserunt earum magni.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...