Thoughts on SSE's BSc Business and Economics 2020 (first time in English!)

Hello guys!

What do you think about the SSE's BSc business and economics 2020 program? In this year the course is 100% English for the first time and therefore, I'm considering applying for it (I'm German). Since the english Bachelor in Stockholm is completely new, I obviously couldn't read anything about its reputation for Investment Banking. I know that SSE's masters are pretty prestigious in Europe (probably one of the best options after UK universities like Oxbridge, LSE and Warwick), but can I expect BBs to hire undergraduates from SSE like they do from LSE etc? (assuming that they have very good grades and a good profile in general)

Thank you for your help :)

1 Comments
 

Vero aut qui sint et. Facere maxime est ea aperiam ratione vel molestiae quis. Provident aut aliquid iusto voluptas.

Recusandae corporis molestias enim dolorum quod. Consectetur officia inventore possimus voluptas dolores. Dolore illo aliquid et eligendi culpa molestiae exercitationem.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”