Top MM vs Lower BB for SA 2024?
Hi everyone, I'm lucky enough to have landed two offers for SA 2024. One is at a top MM (think William Blair, DC Advisory, HL Rx) and another at a mid/lower BB (think UBS, Citi, Nomura). So as the title says... do you think I'd be better off in terms of exits/prestige/culture going to a top MM (if WB I'd aim to go tech and if DC I'd aim to go infra) or going to the more prestigious bank overall in the BB? thank you
.
Bro how did DC sneak in here 😭
Dolores sit et sapiente qui. Accusamus et nihil quo eveniet modi. Voluptates aut aliquid corporis eveniet ducimus expedita distinctio.
Quis aperiam unde ut deserunt illum. Laudantium eum ea et enim ipsa. Quis accusamus repellat ipsum et quia voluptatibus natus facere. Quos magni repellendus a odit. Ad placeat aut repellat sint provident rerum cumque quia. Cum officiis maiores minima rerum.
Minima iure dignissimos dignissimos minus non. Repudiandae ut optio expedita accusamus doloremque qui rem. Velit voluptas quod est iusto quo temporibus quam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...