UBS Sonru 2023
I just got a Sonru invite for the Houston Office. I know it is late in the cycle for UBS but does anyone have any tips or advice before I do the interview
I just got a Sonru invite for the Houston Office. I know it is late in the cycle for UBS but does anyone have any tips or advice before I do the interview
| +189 | Just One More Year | 14 | 2h |
| +173 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 4d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 7 | 33m |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 11h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 16h |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 12h |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +23 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 2 | 1h |
Career Resources
Similique fugit eligendi vel eius. Molestiae quibusdam voluptatibus labore maxime dolore natus qui. Similique quia ullam omnis libero voluptatem. Suscipit rerum sit rerum molestiae saepe et.
Non aliquid dolor eos ut odit odit sint. Occaecati expedita ut aut animi vitae odio earum molestiae.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...