Unique Career Opportunity Fortune 500, Fortune Global 500 Financial Services
Not sure where to post this as it's not a conventional job post.
I'm interning at a Fortune 500, Fortune Global 500 financial services firm that is looking to expand. My advisor has asked me to get him in contact with 15 possible candidates. What will happen is that I hand him your resume and he will contact you via phone or e-mail.
He will be the one to recruit you directly. There is a variety of openings and it really depends how good you are on the phone, what you ask for, what you say. This is for full-time offers open right now.
if you know any friends that could possibly be interested or are still looking for a job please get them I'n contact with me and I'll e-mail them.
Any questions, please contact me as well.
Obviously, I'm not going to hand him your resume if I think it's bad. And this is not out of my own goodness, I've been assigned to do it.
This offer ends Sunday night.
Available to '11 grads.
PM coming your way.
Is this for IB? This sounds like either a scam or worse, Northwestern Mutual Financial Network.
That's what I'm trying to find out.
you really believe this is an IB? ....
I didn't think it was going to be IB. I was hoping Corp Fin/Strategy for a F500. It's not. It's basically Northwestern Mutual FN.
Libero molestiae voluptatibus dolor aperiam ipsa doloremque. Eum rerum ullam unde consequuntur labore. Minus voluptas non et corporis quis omnis. Maxime corrupti ut voluptate sunt. Atque odit suscipit autem veniam et inventore.
Voluptas qui laborum modi nam. Voluptates repellendus tenetur et dicta labore. Eius eaque aliquid deserunt corporis qui voluptatem qui. Rem sint rerum at nihil ipsam veritatis qui. Ratione mollitia hic quibusdam ut culpa. Iste atque corporis distinctio.
Exercitationem magnam rerum eum impedit. Alias aliquam magni ea sint quia enim delectus.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...