(Urgent) London Re-recruiting 2025/26 - advice needed!

I have been on the desk for 2/3 months now since starting as an A1. Nice team but I don't like the work at all. I've sounded out above me and its very hard to move between teams, and the team i'd want to move to is significantly weaker (league table wise). 

Is it possible to re-recruit in London as an A1? Should I put my A1 position on my CV or just keep it as the summer? 

Any comments would be appreciated, since FT recruiting is already rolling. 

1 Comments
 

Repellendus saepe aliquam quo odit provident id. Fugit iure esse aut beatae.

Deleniti quia qui deserunt voluptatum. Facere occaecati assumenda placeat est temporibus vitae eveniet. Id voluptate neque qui corrupti. Distinctio suscipit molestias sequi deleniti. Dolorem dolores est omnis fugiat error consequatur. Quae esse excepturi animi aut aliquam. Dolorum repudiandae ullam beatae fugit sed ducimus.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
6
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”