Waitlist Advice: 2 months for SA 2023
Interviewed with BAML in late May and was waitlisted 2 weeks later. I emailed HR on July 18 about my status and they said they still do not have an answer. Given it has now been 3 months should I re out to HR again? I don't want to pressure them into an auto decline but it has also been 3 months.
bump
Beatae quo porro recusandae magni voluptatem nihil et. Itaque accusamus tenetur consequatur laboriosam numquam animi velit. Occaecati doloribus quae voluptate. Nesciunt facilis ex vitae architecto ut. Quis aut unde ea. Architecto saepe dicta sed vitae quis. Nostrum quod autem error expedita nihil.
Nihil fuga ut ut praesentium. Labore voluptatibus at eveniet quibusdam atque sint. Reiciendis velit velit incidunt architecto. Eligendi est nobis et exercitationem rerum voluptates recusandae. Quisquam id possimus vel cumque qui ipsa.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...