Trending Content - Investment Banking Forum
| +186 | Just One More Year | 13 | 2h |
| +172 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 2h |
| +122 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 1d |
| +88 | Bringing Deals as a Vice President | 26 | 23h |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 6 | 1d |
| +75 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 5h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 13h |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 2h |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 4d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
Career Resources
I'd rather debate about my choice in this thread than try to get into any of them.
Y-combinator because youll have a way bigger chance of succeeding with your startup or at least raising more capital. The exit opps would be VC/other startup or a top b-school. Also you'll make great quality connections while at YC or any other startup incubator.
Y-combinator.
TechStars, I met one of their Managing Directors, seemed like a really smart guy but I didn't get the vibe that the program was for me. HBS, yes I'll apply, but I don't view the MBA as my ultimate credential per se.
"Startups incubators are battling top business schools across the country for talent..."
why not just recruit out of the top business schools? does 2 years really make a huge difference?
Are you an entrepreneur or a management professional?
Plus I highly doubt the incubators are really competing with business schools for the same talent. Consultants, bankers, Teach for America, non-profit, "leadership types" are just about the least likely people to succeed at an incubator.
Odit quae laudantium et voluptatem aut ut veniam officia. Deleniti quae dolorum voluptas at illo beatae sit ut. Voluptate fugit nulla eveniet et itaque. Aliquam vel eum consequatur est neque.
Enim necessitatibus excepturi illum dolorum sint. Reprehenderit porro rerum rem est. Est iure rerum ea eum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...