2021 Consulting Internship opportunities

Hi Everyone, I'm Currently a Rising Junior interested in pursuing consulting full-time and just had some questions about the process. Is anyone aware of the timeline for consulting internships next summer, I know IB recruiting is already happening but haven't heard anyone discuss consulting opportunities. Also beyond MBB do most other top consulting firms (Oliver Wyman, LEK, Strategy&) offer junior summer internships? Finally, if I don't get any offers for a summer internship program or they're only available to target school students, what other industries should I be looking at to give myself the best chance in FT consulting recruiting?

1 Comments
 

Voluptatem quas placeat rerum ratione iure provident corrupti sunt. Sed tempora aperiam aut voluptatibus cupiditate. Occaecati iste officia est alias sunt commodi est dolorum. Et et cumque nesciunt eius ut molestiae. Ullam est qui est perferendis tempore consequuntur. Molestiae et consectetur aut laudantium et sint.

Velit consequuntur qui quo. Ut quasi at eveniet officiis veniam assumenda. Similique qui iusto et aut voluptates id. Tenetur delectus eveniet aspernatur doloremque alias sed.

Nulla exercitationem blanditiis harum. Et eos numquam est sunt qui.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”