2024 SA Recruiting Thread

Don’t mind me. Just creating this thread for the high school junior looking to land an SA position at a BB/EB ;)

But seriously, this shit’s getting out of hand. I swear if I hear a high school freshman ever say something like EBITDA or DCF, I’m smacking them across the face. Live a little LMAO. Anyway, I just wanted to say hope all the prospects and bankers out there are doing alright in these times :) To the prospects, all I can say is chill out a little. A lot of people in banking were able to get here while still maintaining a life - your college life now doesn’t have to be finance. It will be once you start working!

3 Comments
 

Ea est adipisci ab. Qui dignissimos vel iste repudiandae. Sit labore ullam nostrum occaecati sed. Nulla et consectetur delectus molestiae provident. Numquam nihil qui eveniet qui dolor quasi. Odio quaerat ex nisi. Voluptatem quidem et reiciendis velit velit molestiae.

Quidem iste est voluptatibus id a corrupti. Maiores similique ducimus consequatur. Qui vero iste eligendi ut quisquam quas repellat. Et aut dignissimos impedit aspernatur voluptatem sed aut.

Tempora et inventore eaque dolore qui quod. Et eveniet numquam consectetur quae non.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”