Am I screwed? SA 2025
I'm a rising junior student at a non-target. I accepted a Big 4 Winter 2025 Audit offer in NY (internship is from Jan 2025 - March 2025), but no IB experience and no IB offers (I don't even have any IB interviews scheduled, only hirevues). I'm thinking of delaying my graduation by a quarter (so I graduate on Dec/2026 instead of June/2026) to give myself another chance at securing an IB internship at an EB or BB for 2026 summer.
For 2025 Summer, are there any IB applications even open anymore? If so, can you please link them below? Help a brotha out.
Bump
u should delay grad. Let’s u have a clean slage
For people who delaying a semester, do you guys apply through the same portal or create a new one for the new recruiting cycle. Plus, do people(interviewers/ analyst, ppl from the firm) actually care if you delay a semester, or they rather see you do that and come prepared?
bump
Bump
Occaecati ducimus occaecati sit enim. Rem debitis dicta incidunt impedit itaque odit. Sed rem nulla consequatur nemo voluptatem sed. Quia qui quidem consequatur cum ratione non doloremque. Laboriosam praesentium beatae dignissimos pariatur.
Fugiat quam magnam iusto aliquam sit debitis. Et nemo labore aperiam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...