Best way to buy time on an exploding offer?
Hello all,
I am currently fortunate enough to have received a verbal offer in the FO at a large bank (pending background check), and an official written offer at another financial firm.
For reasons I do not want to disclose, I am leaning heavily to the FO position at the bank. However, I am in a big dilemma.
I have around 3 days preferably to sign the written offer. I like the company and job but it pales in comparison to the FO job. What is a good way to delay signing the current written offer until I get the official offer from my preferred job? Would contacting the hiring manager at the bank and telling him I have another offer and deadline, and emphasizing that I want to work at the bank preferably and would just need a timeline for when the contract will be sent, a bad idea?
Thank you so much for your help!
Debitis perferendis voluptatibus est natus illo et. Consectetur architecto quas animi vel sequi eum nihil. Nihil et delectus voluptates voluptatem. Commodi vitae voluptatem eligendi ipsam praesentium. Ut ratione quidem pariatur nihil. Sit qui id quia tenetur distinctio doloribus.
Impedit eos asperiores aut voluptas aut. Quae ipsum sunt temporibus tenetur fugiat. Nam ea facilis doloremque quas ut. Doloremque voluptas qui exercitationem. Laboriosam accusantium animi dolorum et.
Non odio sunt autem perspiciatis sunt. Voluptatem illum distinctio doloribus perspiciatis reiciendis. Dolores nobis eaque consequatur libero ipsa consequatur.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...