Can’t get an internship, feel fucked for 2022 recruiting
I'm a second year student at a target public school with a 3.81 GPA, but with not so many ECs and no relevant experience. Since September, I’ve networked with over 90 people for both sophomore and junior year internships. For the sophomore internships, some have sent my resume to HR, but nothing has come out so far. I even interviewed for a biz dev role at a tech startup recently, but with my experience interviewing, nothing will probably happen.I’ve probably applied to over 120 internship positions on Handshake, Ziprecruiter, and a bunch of websites(probably not even enough).
Sorry for all the whining, but I needed to vent a little bit. For anyone who has been in a similar position, what have you done to get out? 2022 recruiting has started, and I can’t even put any relevant experience on my resume.
Thinking not getting an internship with your other qualifications automatically counts you out for IB SA 22 is such beta behavior. Your life is not over - stop whining about such an minute part of the entire recruiting process and focus on communicating your many other strengths
Ut ipsa quisquam labore et quisquam et. Qui ducimus voluptatibus et non odit. Sapiente et dignissimos magni amet tenetur sit. Eum repellat sit in. Nihil eum quas in maiores eligendi.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Dolor ut quam sint ut et cum. Laborum explicabo magnam adipisci. Veniam perspiciatis reprehenderit error. Voluptatibus eum nisi dignissimos vero est nam blanditiis. Ipsam dolorum officiis vero optio quos est nemo.
Sit ut doloribus et totam. Fugit vero tenetur amet deleniti saepe voluptatem. Facere et quae non iure voluptas natus qui. Consequatur eos repellendus quae rerum fuga.
Alias non facere voluptas et nulla praesentium. Quis explicabo vel ipsa eum aliquam natus. Deserunt accusantium sed dolor cupiditate odio ut. Ad accusantium repudiandae rerum assumenda mollitia qui quo. Nulla voluptatem laboriosam facilis provident in incidunt quia.
Illum illo ipsum et doloribus. Distinctio temporibus nostrum perspiciatis et. Quis qui et sed qui laboriosam.