Career Path for a non-target
- Going into sophomore year at a business school in New England
- OK GPA, can definitely grow it into high 3s
- Accounting Major
Since high school, I always thought I was going to get into accounting, make it to the big 4, become a partner, and just grind until I retire. Now that I've matured and opened my eyes to other opportunities I am getting interested in finance, specifically investment banking and wealth management.
- Can I break into finance with an accounting major?
- Can I make it into a competitive finance job (Bulge Bracket, Elite Boutique, or even Middle Market) from my University?
- What can I do to help my resume other than my GPA?
- Should I just stick with my Big 4 dreams?