Chance me for 2025 FT Recruiting?
Currently at MM (GUGG/JEFF/GHL/Rothschild) in T2 City (SF/CHI/HOU) and interested in recruiting for BB/EB NYC roles for IB FT 2025. Curious if is hard as people say / how competitive it is if I get a return offer?
Currently at MM (GUGG/JEFF/GHL/Rothschild) in T2 City (SF/CHI/HOU) and interested in recruiting for BB/EB NYC roles for IB FT 2025. Curious if is hard as people say / how competitive it is if I get a return offer?
Career Resources
GHL Chicago not bad tbh. Don’t know if I would risk it for a minor upgrade. Ask to transfer to NY for FT prob easier
Congrats on Mizuho Chicago!
Voluptas odio repudiandae ducimus. Neque illum ipsum id suscipit maxime vitae. Quis iste suscipit sed eius consectetur quia. Eum quis corrupti eveniet autem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...