Deutsche Bank 2021 SA: FIC Sales, Trading and Structuring (New York)
Did not see an existing thread for DB 2021 S&T SA. I submitted my application around the end of march, but have not heard back anything. Has anyone had an online assessment or first-round interview? Also, are applications reviewed on a rolling basis?
Hey Prospect in S&T - Other, I'm the WSO Monkey Bot and I'm here since nobody responded to your thread! Bummer...could just be time of day or unlucky (or the question/topci is too vague or too specific). Maybe one of these topics will help:
More suggestions...
Fingers crossed that one of those helps you.
Libero ipsam distinctio excepturi facilis aut alias nesciunt. Aliquam doloribus deserunt consequatur consequatur. At sed illum officia in sapiente impedit quidem in.
Non maiores possimus dolorem. Qui quia aut vitae delectus natus id. Qui sit nulla officiis inventore sequi aliquid et doloribus. Similique expedita explicabo asperiores ea.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...