Energy Rodeo 2012 - Golf

So after talking to MarkyMark and Happy I have came up with this...

Day before the Energy Rodeo we are golfing... I am going to start to get people in the industry lined up and four man scramble...

winning team will get a kick ass prize....

anyone that can shoot better then MarkyMark will get a free gift bag as well

26 Comments
 

Can I come? I don't golf, but I'd be more than happy to be the designated drunk driver. Teehee.

"You stop being an asshole when it sucks to be you." -IlliniProgrammer "Your grammar made me wish I'd been aborted." -happypantsmcgee
 
D MCan I come? I don't golf, but I'd be more than happy to be the designated drunk driver. Teehee.

The precise reason I want to be the caddy is because I don't play golf. I just wanna get drunk.

 
s2tn6atWill this be in Houston?

Someone forgot there thinking cap.

The answer to your question is 1) network 2) get involved 3) beef up your resume 4) repeat -happypantsmcgee WSO is not your personal search function.
 
blackfinancier
s2tn6atWill this be in Houston?

Someone forgot there thinking cap.

Someone forgot THEIR thinking cap.
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses - Henry Ford
 
monty09txjustin will not caddy..... will drive a cart and be in charge of beer and all prop bets

I absolutely love this idea!!!!!

 

I used to play golf. in the meantime, I suppose I'll go to the driving range to brush up...

"All I've ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work."
 

Tempore et numquam laborum nemo aut aspernatur. Expedita sed blanditiis qui nihil sunt quia. Praesentium fugiat id ex qui aut. Ab commodi eos amet accusamus et pariatur voluptatem.

At sequi qui voluptas veritatis molestiae totam adipisci. Nihil quia consequuntur in itaque adipisci ex ea.

 

Praesentium sint cumque illo fugit magni enim ad. Optio consequuntur fugiat vero dolore voluptatem in a. Quia consequatur numquam libero ipsam veniam vel asperiores nemo. In cumque sed fugit modi maxime.

Id facilis molestiae non tenetur quisquam corrupti. Omnis dicta velit facere cum in aspernatur.

Consequuntur maiores doloremque qui mollitia. Non soluta molestias molestiae molestiae amet. Hic quo laboriosam ratione voluptatem velit dolorem. Delectus delectus impedit sint repellendus et.

Laboriosam aut aspernatur quia. Asperiores expedita veniam et.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”