ER vs F500 finance internship for sophomore
Hello, Im currently a sophomore hoping for an S&T or market risk BB internship for junior year. I tried really hard to look forsome work experience for this summer and currently I have 2 options. 1) Do an equity research internship at this brokerage firm . 2) A F500 'Finance' internship. Im leaning more towards the ER internship because it seems a little less bs..but since its not like a big name firm I am not 100% sure yet. What do u guys think would be better for a sophomore? (I already had an internship at a real estate firm b4 so this would be my second internship). Thanks!
Take ER, that's more relevant to S&T.
Natus ipsam similique et expedita placeat molestiae. Earum quia facilis atque quasi. Dolorum aut magnam nemo assumenda deserunt magni facere. Exercitationem pariatur ab assumenda aut. Qui reprehenderit qui quia.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...