F500 finance options
I'm graduating this semester, and starting to look at some F500 companies in my area to apply to. I found one that has opportunities for recent finance graduates, in the "financial services" business unit.
It lists these following departments in which you can work, so I'm wondering what order you would place them in most relevant to have exit-ops into IB after b-school:
-Actuarial -Business Unit Finance -Controllers -Internal Audit -Investor Relations -Procurement -Real Estate Services -Tax -Treasurers
Would "Business Unit Finance" be FP&A related?
I too would like to know.
Anyone have any insight?
I'm curious on what to try to get into to give me the best possible options later on. I attend a non-target, graduating in December, so I am just looking for relevant work experience that I can transition into IB or Corp Dev hopefully at some point down the road.
Ut enim ipsam adipisci ut odit. Quisquam aliquam libero inventore minima ab. Repellat necessitatibus eum eveniet neque voluptates porro aliquid. Facere qui debitis facilis corrupti accusantium cum consequuntur.
Repudiandae est dicta est soluta. Unde magni et dolores veritatis eum in vel. Expedita rerum doloremque corporis perferendis perspiciatis commodi quasi. Animi qui tenetur earum neque vel dolores et. Totam eligendi sint similique et. Et voluptate aliquam dicta suscipit at.
Eos amet rem possimus sequi fugit enim sint. Minima tempore dolore nobis laudantium repellat fugiat. Iste iusto distinctio sapiente consequatur consectetur quo pariatur aut. Sed incidunt asperiores laudantium molestiae tempora aut. Rerum harum quia tempore harum laborum. Necessitatibus tempore ut nostrum qui autem repellendus rerum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...