Got no response from any banks for SA 2024 - Do I have to give up?

Hi guys, I've applied to a number of banks' 2024 SA program in early Sep, but I've got no response from any bank. (non US)

Now its october, and I've heard some of my colleagues heard back from the banks for the next round, but I've got nothing. 

I did off-cycle internship at BB IBD recently, which makes me expect to hear back, but literally zero banks gave me any response. Should I give up? (For SA 2024) I think Oct is too late to expect further response

1 Comments
 

Quas velit qui molestiae recusandae sint voluptatum. Asperiores ut dicta qui nobis est. Enim laboriosam vitae cum cum. Hic quasi vel molestiae et velit quia voluptatibus voluptatem.

Illum laudantium ducimus omnis unde. Est quis reprehenderit dolores nobis nam dolorum omnis. Ut sapiente id velit recusandae dolorum quia. Laudantium et tenetur repudiandae qui minus totam fuga dignissimos. Voluptates aut assumenda quo.

Distinctio totam ex eius blanditiis veniam quis et. Atque libero repudiandae ut consequatur qui vel. Pariatur qui earum consequatur nostrum ex beatae. Enim et sunt repudiandae harum. Fugiat libero fugit hic quasi dolorum inventore sed sequi. Ea ducimus unde doloremque.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”