Help deciding whether to sign FT offer
Hi everyone,
Recently just got an offer for FT IB in a low tier city that pays surprisingly very well. Offer letter didn't have a deadline, however it did say I would need to start working within a couple of weeks. Doing this would require getting a new apartment, car, and moving everything in. However, I have been interviewing with a BB for S&T in NYC. Emailed and told the guy during the interview that I have a pending offer, however he told me they are still interviewing and there is no set timeline.
What should I do in this situation? Should I ask for an extension, due to the fact I have deal with the logistics of moving to this new city and hope I finish the interview process by then? Should I sign the contract and renege? Although, these bankers have been nothing but kind to me throughout the process. Appreciate anyone's help or advice. Thanks in advance!
Rerum omnis consequatur consequatur molestias nihil. Consequatur modi sit autem id assumenda consequuntur quibusdam. Ut quidem excepturi eligendi ea ea dignissimos.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...