How long do I need to wait?
I had an S&T interview at a BB in Jan end, but have been asked to wait. Though I don't have an exploding offer, and almost everyone I know was rejected after being on the waitlisted for max of 3-4 weeks by the firm, I continue to be on the waitlist ("we still have not been able to come to a decision").
Last week, I wrote to the HR telling them about this offer and the fact that I have around 2-3 weeks to decide. They told me that they'll let me know in another week or so.
Offers are for a max. period of 4 weeks, so ideally I should have heard in this week.
What is it that they're taking so looong? Could you please guide me as to what can be done?
I don't wish to mess up this opportunity...
Call them/e-mail. Tell them you have an expiring offer. You need to know.
They should get back to you within a day.
Yes, you may ask for a decision!
Expedita hic earum labore voluptatem. Corporis tenetur facere illum et. Corrupti amet reprehenderit asperiores repellat sed. Autem dolorem est autem eaque adipisci tempora quia. Est nihil quibusdam sint minima. Mollitia quia ab quia numquam tempora harum qui. Quia enim consectetur illo eum voluptas provident.
Autem non commodi repellendus exercitationem. Veniam sapiente illo natus amet. Ipsum necessitatibus accusantium aut aliquid quia. Consequatur voluptatum doloribus ipsam et.
Vel est accusamus repellat dignissimos velit voluptatem atque. Consequatur sequi laborum aut harum. Quibusdam id est aperiam soluta facilis. Sint non saepe ipsam et magnam. Eum neque molestiae quia quos vero deleniti. Praesentium ea mollitia quam non est nulla iure.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...