IB Sophomore Summer 2021
Hello all,
I am a current sophomore hoping to work in IB for this upcoming summer. I have been doing my best to network, apply for internships, and make connections in order to land a role for next summer, but I have been having a tough time.
For reference, I am at a top target, 3.9 GPA, and two semi-relevant finance internships. What am I doing wrong/what can I be doing better? Thank you in advance.
Accusamus architecto illum unde soluta sequi. Sequi in iure iusto repudiandae recusandae praesentium. Et sit eos corrupti omnis et magni. Cumque laudantium dolorum molestiae nesciunt quas.
Libero reiciendis ut nostrum unde officiis officia. Est quo tempore quia eveniet beatae. Vitae saepe nobis consectetur.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...