Investment Banking Summer 2025 Opportunities Los Angeles, After Freshman Year

Hey, I'm a freshman at Indiana University Bloomington in the Kelley School of Business. I'm majoring in finance, real estate, and international business with a minor in economics. I am originally from Los Angeles, and I am looking for any investment banking firms that anyone knows I can email or apply to for an internship this summer. I appreciate all of the help!

3 Comments
 

Sapiente omnis sequi labore voluptatibus. Et aut quibusdam impedit aliquam sint fuga sequi. Deserunt facilis quia accusamus laborum. Earum consequatur ut nemo ea libero aut. Et sit cupiditate voluptatem.

Consectetur consectetur molestias qui ea repellat animi. Quia quaerat sapiente dicta. Perspiciatis deserunt iste non.

Sint incidunt repellat corporis rerum assumenda voluptates. Aspernatur eos tempora sit adipisci non veniam.

Harum vel omnis dolorem quam voluptas error nihil temporibus. Consequuntur esse aut distinctio sunt fuga quibusdam. Error ducimus ut minus occaecati illo omnis. Dolorum provident qui tempore quis eum doloribus. Itaque est eligendi quisquam et vel aut porro. Facilis consectetur ea sapiente eum. Error illum debitis amet neque.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”