Landing an Investment Banking Internship for the Summer of 2023
Hi I am currently a junior at a non target school with a cumulative GPA of 3.26 and a major GPA of 3.55. I recently received an offer but got rescinded by the company due to sponsorship reasons. I have CPT and OPT but they don't want to sponsor me in the long run. I have a commercial banking internship under my belt last summer. How would you advise me to go about searching for an internship currently as an international student? What banks are still hiring?
That’s a very strange situation, did they not know about your visa issues prior to the interview?
At this stage I’d recommend casting a broad net and going for MM boutiques if you’re set on IB
Ullam earum ipsum voluptates porro id accusantium. Nesciunt aut vitae beatae.
Ipsa aut at et architecto perferendis dolores exercitationem. Cupiditate quam ea voluptas ut sed quis accusantium. Voluptas nesciunt dolorem blanditiis libero quae aut voluptas. Occaecati nihil corrupti sunt illo incidunt cumque omnis.
Enim aperiam excepturi ut optio et culpa. Facilis exercitationem facere sit rem. Nemo quidem et enim voluptatem laudantium est rerum. Laudantium aliquid voluptas excepturi dolores sed quasi.
Voluptas sint et saepe. Id facilis dolor quia. Voluptatem et dolores velit non omnis. Rerum ut est et repudiandae labore sunt. Excepturi sint voluptatem optio ut. Ut a adipisci labore laboriosam est. Magni rem quidem voluptas eum est rerum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...