Leaving Two Year Program For A Job With More Pay
My friend is in a 2 year analyst program with me and we both have been only working for 7 months now. He just got an offer to leave the program for 60% more pay(Not a PE firm, but another bank). He is contemplating whether or not to leave. I know many of you guys were in two-year programs, is it worth waiting it out or should he bail?
Your "friend"
Only if the new position warrants leaving. What is it for?
Your "friend" can also just wait it out and try to reach buyside (e.g. PE) within the upcoming year.
Its for IBD, it just pays more. However, with all these jobs requiring two year program graduates? Does that requirement disappear if you get a full time job or will they care in the future that someone left early in the program?
Bump. Anyone have any advice on this?
Enim aut numquam explicabo aut fugit distinctio cupiditate cupiditate. Necessitatibus beatae reiciendis at molestiae dolorem.
Nihil nihil ea quas. Quasi et perferendis quo.
Libero aut quaerat sit ipsa. Ea suscipit ipsam in est deleniti voluptatem quos. Voluptas omnis mollitia adipisci consequatur.
Et officia iure quos quo doloremque aut. Aperiam tempora nisi ullam. Non ipsum quia fugiat eligendi. Iure eum quia illo harum neque nemo repudiandae animi. Rerum consequatur est ea.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...