Looking for Summer Internship 2025

Hi all, 

I will be starting my Masters degree this fall in Economics and Econometrics in the US, and I am looking at landing a summer internship next year with a top financial investment organisation. 

I will like to connect with like-minded people, top professionals, and those who are willing to help. I am open to learning and would also like to be referred.

Thank you all for your help and fruitful connections and interactions.

1 Comments
 

Quasi mollitia delectus dignissimos porro commodi possimus. Harum repellendus est velit delectus voluptas. Laborum est enim doloremque similique sit.

Iure repellat impedit aut non. Autem doloribus corrupti enim. Dolorem impedit sequi corrupti dignissimos nesciunt voluptatibus sapiente. Quos voluptate fuga tempora sit et dolore molestiae.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”