Lost Soul Career Options
Would appreciate any career advice/suggestions as I am quite lost and unguided.
- Graduated from top tier Canadian uni, studied Finance & Statistics
- Operations Analyst (6 months), (6 months). Both were with a big Canadian bank
- Currently a Senior Risk Analyst (10 months) with a financial services company. Encompasses a lot of data analysis and coding.
- Passed CFA Level 2
- Experienced with SQL, SAS, VBA,
- Have dipped my toes into R, Python and Matlab.
What type of high-paying roles can I target with my background? I'm curious if I'm competitive enough for any of the big dogs (i.e. IB, Hedge funds or PE). I am still fairly young (24) and am very ambitious.