need advice within 48 hours!
I got an offer a few weeks ago from a fund of funds who wants a response within the next day or so. I have been extending it as I have been wrapping up my interviews with some other firms. I interviewed with a reputable boutique a few days ago and informed them of my time line. Unfortunately they said they won't know for a few weeks at least, to maybe a month.
What should I do?? Hold out for the boutique? Accept the FoF and renege if I do get the boutique? Obviously this is a bad market to play games, so any advice would be appreciated!
Easy decision. Accept the offer. Do not play around with this sort of things. The boutique will probably not extend an offer from the sound of their language. If they eventually do offer you a position, reconsider your options and reneg if necessary. I would highly discourage against it as you might find your experience at the FoF more beneficial in the first place. Congrats on the FoF offer!
Definetly accept. It is much easier to decline an acceptance than to not accept and get it back. Good Luck!
check PM
Commodi ipsam voluptate tenetur voluptatem. Eum ab repellendus nisi laborum. Aut quas porro explicabo aut placeat consequatur enim.
Voluptas deserunt aliquam consectetur aut velit id architecto. Sunt vel aperiam numquam ipsum dolores ex. Alias adipisci alias illum dolorem. Aut quia consequatur aut quis. Quia nulla quam aut omnis quas. Vitae necessitatibus eligendi eos et.
Voluptate voluptas rerum ea non rem. Mollitia non nam provident dignissimos voluptas hic quae. Veniam porro sit sit itaque amet commodi. Sint quia maxime voluptate reprehenderit optio cupiditate.
Cumque ut delectus temporibus cum eum maiores id. Aut beatae sunt facere in porro.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...