Networking for 2021 Summer Internship

Hi everyone,

I am currently a finance student from a target European university. To leverage my changes to get into the industry through 2021 summer internship, I thought to start networking heavily and early. I suppose this would help me get more interviews. Am I right? I would like to know the opinion from analysts/associates who currently revise CVs.

Consider that I would love to do an internship in S&T (and then became a salesperson there) or in ECM/DCM. Target city is London, otherwise Paris.

Thank you very much!

1 Comments
 

Ipsum aut maxime tempore minima architecto quia. Itaque sequi non officia sed veniam nihil. Perferendis corporis sed optio ad ab. Cupiditate tempore soluta sunt aut veniam.

Illum quis dolorum velit porro. Neque itaque repellat minus et voluptatem consequatur. Temporibus amet dolor veritatis impedit vitae sit. Nisi velit est voluptatem nostrum sit.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”