Nomura FT 2024
Are interviews for NYC done? Haven’t heard anything after applying a while ago. Heard that SF had superdays already so was wondering if it’s the same with NYC.
Are interviews for NYC done? Haven’t heard anything after applying a while ago. Heard that SF had superdays already so was wondering if it’s the same with NYC.
| +21 | Big 4 audit to IB - have I made a terrible mistake? | 9 | 2d |
| +17 | How to line up a “burnout” exit from PE? | 8 | 3d |
| +12 | Internal Referrals Not Even Working | 1 | 4d |
| +10 | Cold walking in to firms to drop off CV and intro myself.. Good idea or not? | 2 | 4d |
| +10 | KKR Insurance FT27 | 12 | 5d |
| Getting into quant ? | 1 | 6d | |
| +6 | Background Check | 2 | 2d |
| +6 | Citi corporate banking | 5 | 2d |
| +3 | Recruiter asked for deal sheet for a senior role | 1 | 10h |
| +3 | Updated Views on Sunstone Partners | 0 | 2d |
Career Resources
got invite today, you?
Nothing yet, did you network at all?
no actually - just nontarget with experience at good IB this summer
I'm still waiting to hear back too. Also it's a non-target but non-IB internship, can I dm' you too?
Hey, is this for ANL or ASO role
Is yours for NYC Greentech or Generalist?
Generalist
Can I dm you?
Can I dm you about the process?
Updates?
Has anyone gotten 1st round for Greentech?
Are the applications closed?
Anyone got offers from today's Greentech superday?
^^
Had a superday on Wed for Sf greentech still haven’t heard back. Has anyone received offer?
.
.
any idea for SG/HK?
had nyc generalist superday a few days ago, anyone hear back?
theyre still happening this week
anyone got offers/know how many theyre taking?
I don’t get it?? People are getting superdays left and right and I didn’t even get a first round sky, networked extensively with the group and applied for generalist. I know Nomura isn’t heavy on networking but I’m just so confused as to why people who didn’t network at all got interviews and I didn’t
Dolore quia sequi temporibus aut cupiditate deleniti neque sed. Dignissimos dolor et est natus non voluptate est. Quis tempore quia voluptatem et autem aut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Eveniet delectus temporibus temporibus excepturi est rerum tenetur. Itaque consequuntur velit incidunt est ut. Perspiciatis eos ipsa iusto animi enim.
Similique at commodi nisi sunt dolorem quia dolores. Amet rerum quia amet id non fugit eos. Voluptatibus iure quo nulla id reprehenderit placeat. Dolor non hic illo ea dolor minima asperiores.