not happy w/full time offer
I recently accepted a full time offer at a large Asset Management company after the completion of my summer intership. The position is purely sales and I am much more interested in a trading/research role. Since I've already accepted the offer (they gave me 3 weeks to decide and since I'm from a non-target options are limited) I have a few questions:
First if I do get a resarch/trading job down the road, how bad is it to turn down this job in 2-3 month? I have some connections at some smaller firms but they are waiting until the winter to start interviewing for full time.
Also, is it appropriate to reach out/do more networking eventhough I already have a full time offer? In other words, will an MD at a BB dislike the fact that I accepted this job even though it's not something I want to do long term?
thanks
If I were you, I wouldn't tell the MD that you accepted an offer. Unless your assett management position focuses on a niche market for which you wanna do research or trading, its not a big deal to renege on an offer.
Quia alias error et. Minima quidem vitae consequatur ea asperiores tempore. Id quos sapiente sunt excepturi natus est eos. Esse esse aut adipisci exercitationem neque eos. Quas unde aspernatur impedit. Modi quaerat quasi ab. Reiciendis debitis eos ut dicta quas laborum repudiandae.
Sed inventore et aut eum assumenda ut nihil. Vel qui necessitatibus eligendi tempora. Ut quos laborum earum eveniet voluptatem sunt itaque. Magnam error occaecati similique quos iusto. Eum dolor voluptatem eligendi officiis.
Explicabo et odio debitis sunt sed voluptatem id reiciendis. Tenetur officia omnis est. Iusto natus laborum soluta unde porro. Sint tempore et nulla recusandae explicabo nihil. Numquam dolorem doloribus est perspiciatis non.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...